Thursday, June 21, 2012

Online Baby Sites

Babies are E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E.

Not just the hospital bills for the delivery. The diapers. The wipes. The breast pump and the formula. Here are a few of my favorite sites for everything Baby.


As much as I dread driving 30 minutes to the closest Babies 'R Us because they are the only place in town that carries XYZ baby product, I go because it is the ONLY place that carries it ALL. I always have a coupon for something that I need, and they are also good about stacking coupons even on top of their sales. Like Bed Bath and Beyond, you should never go in there without one of their 20% off one item coupons, and I seem to use one EVERY TIME. I also took a bunch of gift cards and loaded the balances onto one of their VIB cards, and saved even more money with their 10% bonus rewards.


I am fairly new to Diapers.com, but they are very comparable to Amazon.com. Easy to use and great to price compare everything. Use the code NATA4684 to get 30% cash back on diapers for three months + 15% off everything else on your first order.  Don't forget you will also get FREE 2-day shipping on your order of $49 or more, or FREE 2-day shipping on your order of $25 or more if you add any item from Soap.com to your cart.




I had registered for the DaVinci Jenny Lind crib at both Babies R Us and Amazon. When my due date was fast approaching, and the only thing missing in the nursery was the crib, both sites showed that the crib suddenly was out of stock. I tried to find something else I loved just as much, but had my heart set on this crib. After a few hours of exhaustive research, I found one at a site called Wayfair, and actually found it cheaper than the other sites, and with free shipping on any order over $69. Their customer service was extremely helpful, and I was pleasantly surprised with the entire experience. They have such a range of products that it is one of my new favorite sites. 




Amazon is my family's go-to site for just about anything. If you are an Amazon Mom or Prime member, then you already know about the free 2 day shipping for Amazon sponsored products. They also offer great discounts and Subscribe and Save options for certain products, so you never run out of diapers or wipes... they are automatically sent to your home when you schedule them. Easy peasy! 

What are your favorite sites for all your baby products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP